Whatever your business or challenge, Copex will partner with you to enhance your organisation’s performance through In-House training.
Delivering training in a way that is flexible for you and your needs.
Copex corporate In-House training provides a more personal approach to meeting your training needs. All courses in our public portfolio can be delivered In-House and on site at your site or chosen venue and customised based on your organisational and employee needs.
Tailored to your requirements
- Standard Courses – from our comprehensive programmes, delivered In-House where content and format is based on the published outline. Associated Certification and Accreditation is offered if applicable.
- Tailored In-House Training Courses – where we will adapt course length, content and specific emphasis of existing courses to meet your particular objectives and requirements.
- Bespoke In-House Training Courses – we will work with you to assess your business objectives and develop an In-House training and development course customised specially to meet your organisational needs.
Maximum Return on Investment
Copex In-House Training and Development Solutions are a flexible, efficient, cost and time effective way to get the maximum return on your training and development investment.
Because training is conducted at your premises, you will avoid the cost, travel arrangements and schedule disruptions associated with sending your people further afield. Learning is even more relevant and effective since together they can discuss the unique circumstances associated with your organisation.
Advantages and Benefits of Corporate In-House Training
The Copex approach to a Corporate In-House Training:
Cost savings/effectiveness: In-House cost is lower than public scheduled courses; you pay per training event, rather than per individual. A Trainer is sent to you rather than set up an environment and hence larger return on investment with reasonable savings. You don’t have to pay for the travel and possible accommodation costs of your employees.
Objective training/relevance: An In-House training course allows the training to be a lot more focused on the specific subjects and skills that are relevant to your business. Case studies and learning methods are relevant to the organisation. The learning outcomes intended to be attained or topics critical to your operations are immediately addressed with solutions being carried out; therefore, the impact is immediate.
Performance maximization: The courses can be prepared to respond to your operational issues using real life examples and therefore have the most effect. Employees will be able to work on current work or examples of work which relates to their roles not a generic example; maximising your Team’s learning experience and eventually their performance.
Enhance Team building: Having a room full of delegates from different departments and levels can encourage team work, build morale and collegiality. This is a fantastic result as it is often in this type of social learning that the most learning is done when ideas are being bounced off each other.
Xtra convenient and minimal disruption: By bringing our corporate In-House training courses in your own premises (or premises of your choice) can make working around employees’ schedules a lot easier as you are eliminating logistical issues while employees can be easily reached in case something arises that needs to be addressed immediately.
Make the smart choice, why choose Copex?
Our strength in designing and delivering courses is based on tried and tested business best practices along with the utilisation of massive resources at our disposal:
- Commitment to Quality – our ISO 9001:2015 certification is a manifestation of our commitment to consistent quality products and services.
- International Accreditations – our affiliations with internationally recognised professional organisations and institutions reflects the high level quality of courses in our portfolio that are available to our partners.
- Highly Qualified Consultants – our Consultants/Trainers are highly skilled professionals and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) handpicked through a rigorous selection process.
- Proven Track Record – our years of experience in delivering to the region and helping organisations meet their training needs through the provision of In-house solutions.
- In-Depth Experience – we understand the value of development for every professional and organisation and hence, we deliver the ultimate solution to meet your customised objectives by identifying the industry best Trainer/Instructor to your chosen topic.
- Wide-Ranging Programmes – our experience, and research and development initiative helps us accumulate different courses for In-House clients to choose from.
Courses Available for Corporate In-House Training
Our Corporate In-House Training is tailored specifically to client requirements, so the list of courses shown on this page serves as a starting point. To help you find the most relevant course to your specific corporate training needs, we’ve divided the courses into the following categories:
- Project Management
- Contracts Management
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Facilities Management
Qualifications / Certification Programmes